CLOSER TO THE PLACES THAT ARE CLOSE TO YOUR HEART.
Kirkwood Orange embraces the California lifestyle with an excellent use of indoor and outdoor spaces. You’ll find plenty to do within this community along with companionable circle of good friends to join you. Plus, we offer daily scheduled transportation to popular destinations around the neighborhood.
You’re less than 15 minutes from some of the best healthcare and medical facilities in the area, including St. Joseph Hospital, UCI Medical Center, and the Kaiser Permanente Health Pavilion. Plus, you’ll find other specialty care providers in the area, including massage, acupuncture, rehabilitation, and occupational health services.
Most everything you need is just five minutes away:
- RETAIL: Target, Walmart, Homegoods, and Sears
- GROCERY: Trader Joe’s and Sprouts Farmers Market
- PHARMACY: CVS Pharmacy
While we aim to become your favorite place to eat, good food and great coffee are just around the corner:
- Olive Garden
- Red Robin
- Cold Stone Creamery
MOVIES AND RECREATION
From sports to movies to antiquing to museums, you’ll find plenty to love right in the neighborhood. We’re 5 to 15 minutes from:
- Orange Public Library (2.7 miles away)
- Orange Circle Antique Mall (3.0 miles away)
- Century Stadium 25 & XD (2.4 miles away)
- Angel Stadium (4.0 miles away)
- Hilbert Museum of California Art (3.1 miles away)
It’s good to know that out-of-town family and friends can find quality, affordable hotels when they come to visit:
- Best Western Orange Plaza (3.8 miles away)
- Days Inn by Wyndham Orange Anaheim (3.9 miles away)
- Ayres Hotel Orange (5.3 miles away)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Anaheim (5.5 miles away)
Best of all, Kirkwood Orange offers scheduled transportation services to shuttle residents to and from doctor’s appointments, shopping trips and errands to destinations around town.
We would love to show you around our community. To learn more or schedule a tour, please call (714) 282-1409 or fill out the form below.