REVERE MEMORY CARE.
LIFE IN THE PRESENT.
Revere Memory Care℠ is a holistic engagement of the body, mind and spirit for those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Cadence’s Revere Memory Care is a new approach that infuses memory care neighborhoods with a vibrant rhythm of life that’s often missing from other cognitive care settings. At Cadence, residents make meaningful connections through music, dance, art, food, movement and sensory stimulation. Our highly engaged team uses relationship-based care methods centered on your loved ones’ unique needs at every level, honoring their individuality and caring for their totality of needs.
REVERE MEMORY CARE AMENITIES
- A personalized care plan, tailored to meet the unique needs of each resident
- Beautifully designed spaces that are also organized to ease independent navigation for people with dementia
- Spacious common areas and inviting areas for family and friends
- Secure outdoor garden space for relaxation or gardening activities
- Daily arts, exercise and brain engagement opportunities
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site salon
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Campus-wide security and 24-hour emergency call response systems
- Medical coordination services
- On-site, innovative memory care services
- Appropriate placement of residents into peer groups that accurately reflect their needs, abilities and degree of care
REVERE MEMORY CARE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS.
Music and Memory. Studies show that the right music can reawaken memories, stimulating activity and engagement. The benefits can be huge, yet this method is very simple—find the right musical connection to awaken the mind.
Dancing with Dementia. Encouragingly, studies also show that rhythmic dancing can slow the progress of dementia. It helps to revive energy, prevents falls, increases activity and fosters general feelings of well-being.
Animal-Assisted Activities. Research shows that therapy dogs and pet visits can increase social engagement, movement and elevate the mood long after the visit is over.
Sensory Stimulation. Often, those in cognitive decline have lived in low-stimulation environments. Revere Memory Care methods reintroduce fresh, natural experiences such as the scent from flowers and the physical diversity of fabric textures to gently stimulate the senses. Enlivening the senses increases engagement in the rest of life while decreasing reliance on anti-anxiety and sleep medications.
Intergenerational Programming. Bringing children and seniors together does wonderful things for both. Seniors become more engaged, and there are positive effects on young visitors.
Mind Engagement. We engage the mind through reminiscing exercises, simple guided meditations, games, arts and crafts, and individual self-expression.
A FLEXIBLE APPROACH.
While living in the present is important for all of us, the team at Cadence Revere Memory Care are specially trained on how to be present, flexible and creatively resourceful in how they interact with Revere residents and their requests. We encourage residents to participate in activities away from their rooms and to engage with each other in a community setting. Residents with similar abilities and stages are grouped into activities that are the most appropriate for their functional levels. This ensures a higher quality of experience for everyone in the community.
care for couples.
When one spouse is experiencing Alzheimer’s or dementia, the other can continue to live under the same roof in close proximity to maintain this important relationship. Spouses have the freedom to visit and stay connected whenever they wish, dine together and continue their healthy, meaningful bond.
We invite you to take a look around the community and see for yourself! Please give us a call at (714) 282-1409 or fill out the form below to learn more or schedule a tour.